The OncoZine Brief is an interview and discussion program covering a broad range of topics and timely news updates with information about cancer, cancer diagnosis and cancer treatment from around the world. The program is a sponsor-supported, and developed for healthcare professionals involved in the management and care of cancer patients as well as cancer patients themselves and their family and friends.
Produced for Sunvalley Communication by Sonia Portillo, Evan Wendt, Eric Rosenthal, David Caylor, and Shaun Mehr, and hosted by Peter Hofland and Sonia Portillo, The Onco’Zine Brief invites scientists, researchers, medical experts, key opinion leaders, authors, caregivers, cancer patients and survivors to share the latest information about the new developments in the treatment of cancer. The Onco’Zine Brief is distributed worldwide by InPress Media Group.
The Onco’Zine Brief
- Episode 1: Nano-Pulse Stimulation (NPS)
- Episode 2: Disparities in Cancer Care Represent a Major Public Health Problem
- Episode 3: The I-SPY Clinical Trial Program: Building a Pipeline of Novel Anticancer Agents
- Episode 4: Clinical Research, Big Data and Advocacy: an Interview with Nancy Brinker
- Episode 5: Dr. Bob Pinedo: A Real Powerhouse in the World of Oncology
- Episode 6: An Interview with Dr. Robert Andtbacka – On Curing Melanoma
The Onco’Zine Brief is made possible by funding from listeners to public radio and select underwriters.